3-Day, Deep-Dive, Group Workshop for Equestrians - Oslo, Norway
Time & Location
Jun 10th, 2019 at 18:00 - 20:30
Stall Kubberød, Kubberødalleen 41, 1519 Moss (near Moss Riding Club)
About the Event
Join Equestrian Mental Coach Annette Paterakis for a 3-day, intensive, mental training workshop for equestrians, and take your mental game to the next level.
- Unlock your mental power
- Break down mental barriers
- Perform at your peak
- Ride fearlessly
In this workshop, together, we will:
- Gain deeper insights into how our mind works
- Understand why we sometimes ‘freeze’ under pressure and how we can use this pressure to our advantage
- Train to become more mentally strong so we can to be more consistent in our riding
- Prepare more consistently for competition (including course walk)
- Grow our confidence and adopt a growth mindset
- Train our focus, multitasking skills and reaction speed
- Learn what top riders have in common and how we can learn from them
- Learn from each other through interactive, group exercises
Dates – Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th of June, inclusive.
Time – 18:00-20:30, each day.
Venue – Stall Kubberød, Kubberødalleen 41, 1519 Moss (near Moss Riding Club).
Organiser – The workshop is being organised / hosted by Thea Backe.
Catering – Water, coffee and fruit will be served.
Bonus – Attendees will receive an exclusive discount to Annette’s Online Mental Training Program. This will be provided at the event.
Tickets – NOK 2,000, all inclusive, for the 3 days. Only 5 spaces remaining!
Tickets must be purchased online in advance. We accept most debit / credit cards and payments made via PayPal. Click below to purchase your ticket and secure you place now.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact: email@example.com